.adventures.with.andy.

lørdag, oktober 07, 2006

Blog #1.

Well.
I officially have a blog. Not only do I have a website, a myspace, and several other web-thingys, but I now also have a blog. Swell.
It was initially merely a way of being able to comment my friend Molly's blog, but hey, now I think I might actually start to use it. I have found that while all my American friends have MySpace, it seems like a ton of my Norwegian friends have blogs. So in order to please you all, I will try to be as versatile as I can...haha...

I hope to use this primarily when I am travelling and friends and family would like to hear updates on what I am doing. Heck, I might even give updates on what I am doing when at home as well. If I have something to say.
Regardless, somehow a blog seems easier to manage when abroad than doing the mass email deal.

So yeah.
This is just the first post.
More to come.
In the meantime you should remember:

"Those who know why they live can endure pretty much any how."